Smooth Ambler Old Scout 7 Year – Rye Whiskey
Set delivery address to see local pricing
Old Scout Rye is aged for 7 years in new American White Oak. The mash bill is a very high 95% rye with the remaining 5% in malted barley, offering a grain nuance to this dry, spicy rye.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!