WE NEED A GIRL DATE 🌷🍷
Let’s face it: Regardless of your romantic status, taking a moment to celebrate female friendship is the best part of the holiday. It’s all about ladies celebrating ladies with wine, brunch and more brunch.
That’s why we partnered up with a few of our favorite brands, such as The Bouqs, who provided amazing flower arranging tutorials to set the mood for the occasion – and let us just say “amazing” is a vast understatement. Vases adorned with timeless designs were provided by designer Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic. Refined and chic modern Bohemian party goods from Harlow & Grey. And of course, we can’t forget about the thoughtful gift bags filled with a few of our favorite things: luxury cashmere socks by Naked Cashmere and Sugarfina gummy bears.Because sharing is caring, here’s everything you need to host an unforgettable Galentine’s Day party. Cheers, ladies!
STEP 1: SET THE STAGE
Proper signage and tableware can easily set up any mood. Tip: Always go with classic, modern, timeless and always chic. We highly recommend party supplies from Harlow & Grey.
STEP 2: MAKE PRETTY FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS
Find your inspiration! DIY home garlands for a long dining table or to go over a warm fireplace.
Eco-friendly, farm-fresh flowers from The Bouqs to brighten any room in your home.
Petite floral wall art. Simple yet stylish and so much fun to make.
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR OWN PIZZAS
- Pizza baking pan or stone
- Refrigerated or thawed pizza dough
*Some of our favorites: Mozzarella, Monterey Jack
*Some of our favorites: Italian sausage, pepperoni, chicken, onions, peppers, arugula, pineapple, olives, tomatoes
- Spreadable sauce of your choice
*Some of our favorites: tomato sauce, pesto, roasted garlic or a brush of olive oil.
- Preheat your oven to the temperature indicated on your dough packaging
- Prepare your pizza baking pan or stone by sprinkling its surface with cornmeal or brushing it with oil.
- You should always pre-cook raw meat toppings, such as chicken or sausage. Vegetables that are firm or release water when heated, like peppers, also benefit from pre-cooking.
- Shred your desired cheese then apply sauce to the dough
- Sprinkle cheese and toppings onto pizza
- Bake in oven until golden brown
- Remove from oven. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and enjoying!
STEP 4: CRAFT A GALENTINE'S MOSCOW MULE
- 2 parts fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 part Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 2 parts ginger beer
- Grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- Pour grapefruit juice and vodka over ice, into a copper mug
- Top off glass with a splash of ginger beer
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge and enjoy!
STEP 5: PLAY A DRINKING GAME (OF COURSE)
STEP 6: GOODIE BAGS 😍
Because it’s your life goal to be like Lauren Conrad in all things related to hosting the perfect party.